All Forms & Reports

If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need.

If you wish to have your monthly water bill drafted from your checking account, please complete the autodraft form and mail or e-mail it to the water office with a voided check from the account to be used.

If you have purchased a property or are assuming the ownership responsibility of a property, you can complete the change of assignment form and bring it with you to the office.  We will need to have a copy of the responsible partiy's driver's license.  If there is not a deposit transfering with the property, it must be paid to get the water service changed over.  Deposit is $75.00 and if the water is currently off, there is also a $45 turn on fee.  We cannot process credit or debit in the office.  Payment will need to be cash, check, or money order.

Relevant Documents